Thursday, October 16, 2008

Return of the Primates!!!

Tournament #39 has begun. We have assembled the “Primates of the Caribbean” together once again, with all five players returning and the addition of Kristian (aka “Livis”). Trond wanted to stay on the team, but because of work commitments, wanted to play more in a reserve role vice playing every week. All in all, I think the team has good chemistry (if there can be such a thing as chemistry when the team play is all online), especially given that Don, Tom and I play on the same team at US Amateur Team East every year and have known each other for years and years. I also was asked to play as a sub for the U2200 division team “The Peons”, so hopefully I will get some more good games in. I am slated to play 2 games with them, which I think I can handle without too much difficulty.

Getting back to the ICC Team 45 45 Tournament #39, we are seeded in the U2000 Magnolia Division with the following teams: “Tomato Paste”, “Runners U2000” and “LeChess Maestros”. First round kicks off next Tues, October 21st. Once the lineup and game times are announced, I will post them.

No comments: